2019 Summer School information
$15 activity fee for primary, intermediate and middle school students.
- Food Truck Nation-What will it take to be successful? Will your restaurant succeed? Come join the fun and learn how to set-up and run a real restaurant. From menus and advertising to shopping, cooking, taking orders and serving. This multi-subject class will keep you on your toes and busy, busy, busy!
- 3-D Works-This the course will offer students opportunities to explore their artistic interests and broaden their artistic abilities. The focus of this course is to use a variety of media such as clay, plaster craft, paper mache and paint to make 3-D artworks. At the end, of course, each student will get to take home 3-4 artworks.
- Computer Tech and Design-Design apps/web pages/games and so much more
- Wacky Sports-Learn ways to stay healthy for life. Everyday fitness and activities. Unusual!
- Outdoor Science-Science summer school will include: Science Fair Projects, Guest speakers from Missouri Department of Conservation and Natural Resources Conservation Service. Trips to the creek to learn steam team monitoring, counting populations, and labs of all kinds!! -Students will be working to design an outdoor classroom in our Middle School Courtyard.
- Math Intervention/Communication Arts Intervention
High School Classes:
Students may take up to 1 credit. Sign up information was sent to students via email. If you have questions, please ask the CHS office.
- Personal Finance (Online .5 credit)
- Creative Writing (Online .5 credit)
- Health (Online .5 credit)
- Geography (Online .5 credit)
- Art-Mixed Media (Seated 1 credit)
- English III (Online 1 credit)
- Credit Recovery