CMS TSA Students Will Head to State in April
On Friday, March 22, Cassville Middle School Technology Students Association (TSA) members traveled to Springfield to compete in the regional TSA competition.
Results are as follows:
- 1st place -- Website Design: Joseph Burton & Cosmo Rhoades
- 2nd place -- Forensic Science: Bentley Barber & Kayden Fuchs
- 2nd place -- Video Game Design: Bentley Barber & Kayden Fuchs
- 2nd place-- Technology Bowl: Jillian Lecompte, Jacob Martinez, Jenna Crim
- 1st place -- Promotional Marketing: Jillian Lecompte
- 1st place -- Mass Production -- Dixon Reid, Jenna Crim, Jacob Martinez
TSA students will compete at the state competition on campus at Missouri Southern State University April 14-16.