July 3 Graduation Update
2020 Cassville High School
- July 3rd at Wildcat Stadium - Please enter at the Don Trotter Memorial Entrance
- Graduation practice will be held at 8:30 a.m. on July 3 at the football field
- If you are participating in the graduation ceremony, you must attend the practice at 8:30 a.m.
- The ceremony will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Gate(s) will open at 6:00 p.m.
- Seniors must be lined up in MS Gym by 6:30 p.m.
- Students must wear caps and gowns. Students may decorate their caps (must be school appropriate)
- Diplomas may be picked up at the concession stand after the ceremony (all fines/holds must be resolved before getting diploma)
- In the event of inclement weather, the ceremony will be moved to the Middle School Gym -- To allow for appropriate physical distancing, only ticketed guests will be permitted entrance into the gym
- The graduation ceremony will be broadcast on Facebook Live
- Graduates will receive a complimentary 3 photo collage including composite photo, family photo, and diploma presentation photo.
- Inter-state Studio will be set up in the FEMA Event Center for a “backdrop” photo of the graduate with family/loved ones 4:00 -- 6:00 p.m.
- Inter-state Studio will also take a photo of each graduate with his/her diploma
- Photo collage will be available for pick up at the school on a later date to be announced
- Graduates will be seated on the football field during the ceremony (physically distanced 6 feet apart)
- Only guests with a ticket will be allowed to enter the stadium; spectators will be seated in the “Home” section of the football stadium
- We recommend that guests/spectators observe physical distancing (family units are not required to physically distance from one another)
- Spectators are asked to remain in the stadium seating during the graduation ceremony but will be allowed on the field after the graduation ceremony
- Graduates, their guests, and other spectators are encouraged (not required) to wear a face-covering
- School officials will wear a mask when 6-foot physical distancing is not possible
- Gloves: students will be given a pair of gloves to wear when receiving a diploma during the ceremony...this is not mandatory but will help limit the spread of germs
- Parking will be limited due to construction/facility improvements
- Graduates and their ticketed guests are encouraged to carpool to limit the number of vehicles requiring parking spots
- All ticketed guests will access Wildcat Stadium via the north main gate, Don Trotter Memorial Entrance
- The south entrance to the football stadium (behind the Primary School) will be closed due to construction/facility improvements
- Parking between the football stadium and the Event Center will be reserved for graduates
- Handicapped parking will be available in the gated lot behind the “Home” bleachers, space is limited and we encourage individuals needing special assistance to be dropped off at the gate and vehicle parked in designated areas
- Parking will not be available at the practice football field
- School employees will park in the bus garage parking lot
- General parking will be available in the Central Office and Intermediate School parking lot, the gravel parking lot located at 14th and Mill street, at the High School circle drive, or along Partridge and Crystal View Streets where appropriate and where sidewalk access is available to each of these locations