August 28: Varsity football at Mount Vernon ticket information
Ticket details regarding the varsity football game at Mt. Vernon on Friday, August 28:
- Gates open @ 6:00 pm
- A ticket is needed to attend the game.
- $4.00 Adults & $2.00 Students or Big 8 passes are accepted with a ticket
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Parents are asked to wait by locker rooms to congratulate and sign out after the game.
- Mt. Vernon will be allowing 800 HOME spectators and 350 VISITING spectators.
Spectators will not be allowed in the stadium without an entrance ticket.
Visitor spectators seated every other row. 150 seats will be available in the bleachers.
Some bleacher seats will be labeled “NO SEATING” to assist with social distancing.
Visitor Standing Room Only - 200 spectators along the 4 foot fence.
Entrance Tickets will be given to the visiting school in advance to distribute as they desire.
All spectators will enter through the NORTH stadium gate with their entrance ticket and will pay with cash or a pass.
**Spectators will NOT be allowed on the field at any time.