Educational Internship Employment Agreement and Guidelines: Fall Semester 2021
The Cassville R-IV School District will be offering an Educational Internship Program each semester for education majors working toward a teaching degree. The internship program is good for one semester only. Interns work 10-15 hours per week at $11.00 per hour and must reapply each semester. To apply, please submit a resume to the Cassville R-IV Central Office by September 24th, 2021.
Educational Internship Guidelines:
- Interns must maintain status as a full-time student at a college or university.
- Updated background checks must be provided (district will set-up).
- Students will be working under the direct supervision of a certified teacher.
- If an intern is not able to report to work, an email must be sent to their supervising teacher, Mrs. Stephenson and Dr. Mitchell as soon as possible.
- Interns must abide by the same dress code and expectations as defined by the Cassville R-IV Faculty Handbook.
- Timesheets need to be turned in to the Central Office by the assigned due date.
- Intern placements can be adjusted at any time.
I have read and understand the Educational Internship Employment Guidelines.
Intern Signature Date