State Semifinal Football Information
Cassville High School football will travel to Maryville on Saturday, November 28 to play in the state semifinal football game. We will post details here as they become available.
- The field is located directly behind Maryville High School. The address to the high school is 1503 South Munn, Maryville
- Kick-off is at 1 p.m.; gates open at 11:30.
- Tickets are $7 per person. Passes are not accepted.
- Wildcat fans will enter the gate behind their seats on the north side of the grand stand area.
- First 500 wildcat fans will be allowed to enter the stadium. CHS administration will be at the entrance recording the number of fans that come into the stadium.
- Fans are expected to sit with their families and maintain social distancing from other fans.
- Face coverings are required.
- Cassville fans will have a designated set of bleachers.
- Video streaming: http://www.citylinktv.com/channel/cassville-wildcats/
Midland Empire Conference
In an effort to provide the opportunity for students to participate in activities and create the safest environment for our students and their families, the MEC Board of Control has implemented the following guidelines for attendance at activities at member schools for the Fall activities season:
- Attendance will be limited to immediate family members of the participants (parents, grandparents, guardians, siblings). Individual students will not be admitted.
- Fans (including any family members that are students) will be expected to sit with their families and maintain social distancing from other fans. There will be no student section.
- Band and dance teams will be allowed to perform and attend home events and their immediate families will be admitted as well. Band and dance teams will not remain in the event once their performances have concluded. To minimize the number of fans in the event, families of band and dance teams are encouraged to attend only the performance of their respective students. There will be no pep band.
- Cheerleaders will be allowed at home and away events and their immediate families will also be admitted.
The goal of the MEC Board of Control is to take as many precautions as possible to provide these opportunities for our students. Additionally, it is the goal of the Board of Control to create an opportunity for families to attend these events in person. These guidelines are subject to modification based upon directives and recommendations from health care professionals. Your cooperation is appreciated.