CHS Results from FFA State Convention
On April 21 and 22, 5 contest teams and one public speaker representing the Cassville High School FFA chapter attended the Missouri FFA convention.
FFA members competed in their respected Leadership Development Events and Career Development Events including Poultry, Livestock, Horses, Dairy Cattle, FFA Knowledge and Division 1 Prepared Public Speaking.
The contest team members that competed at state and their placings at state are as follows:
- 2nd place: Poultry Evaluation- Dulce Rivera, Hallie Fratus, Windy Dunfee, Levi Maher
- 3rd place: Division 1 prepared public speaking- Langston Mitchell
- 4th place: Livestock Evaluation- Landry Mills, Elizabeth Ray, Timothy Hudson, and Peter Littlefield
- 7th place: Horses Evaluation - Langston Mitchell, Rebekah Fry, Haley Morris, Alyssa Whisenhunt
- 14th place: FFA Knowledge- Jaret Hinson, CJ Rose, Hanna Blankenship, Kaylyn Weiser
- 25th place: Dairy Cattle Evaluation- Joseph Reuter, Landen Smith, Colton Blankenship, and Tierany Sloan