CCTA Celebrates Wildcat Staff
Before leaving campus for summer break, the Cassville Community Teachers Association (CCTA) celebrated the end of the school year with their annual awards and recognition for wildcat staff. During the celebration, several staff members were recognized for their accomplishments.
- 2022 Retirees: Amy Cole, Becky Haynes, Jewel Farwell, Eric White and Bob Deffenbaugh
- Senior Scholarships: Landry Parnell, Emilee Mann, Rachel Steinmann
- Quarter Century Club: Priscilla Craig and Lisa Hoffman
- Board Scholarship: Lisa Reid and Collin Pearman. Reid is the Gifted Educator for the district. She is currently pursing her certification in gifted education, which includes 24 hours of coursework. Pearman is a sixth grade communication arts teacher. He is attending Missouri State University earning a Masters in Educational Leadership.
- Partner in Education: Deanna Dickinson
- Classified Staff of the Year: Netta Ellis
- Young Educator of the Year: Jamie Pearman
- Primary/Intermediate Teacher of the Year: Megan Cox
- Middle School/High School Teacher of the Year: Becky Haynes